Book & Activity Box competition - for an amazing cause!
Our great friend Jen is £800 away from her target to raise £5000 for Lucy Air Ambulance. Read her full story in the link below - LAA helped little baby Lucas when he was born 9 weeks early and 200 miles away from home. To say thank you to Lucy Air Ambulance for their incredible support, and to help LAA support other families, Jen and her mum are doing a skydive on September 9th.
And so to help the Bunn family reach their target we're offering the prize of a book & activity box to one person - chosen at random - who donates to the justgiving page below between now and the 9th September! We'll draw a name out of a sky-diving hat!
*Important: As your donation is in return for a place in our raffle, please do not select gift-aid at checkout.
Also, please include your email address so that we can contact the lucky winner.
Best of luck to Jen & team awesome!!
1 x Activity & Book Box which includes:
- A first-edition, signed copy of Parrots Don't Live in the City!
- Bird match: a memory tile game featuring native birds
- Racing birds: Everything you'll need to fold and race flying origami birds
- Birdie's dinner: Help birdie hunt for his dinner during your next nature walk using our scavenger hunt cards
- Follow that bird: Take a quiet moment to observe a local bird and capture his exploits within your own story booklet
Our activity boxes are suitable for children over the age of 3, and designed for a family or group of 2-4 children.